Saturday, January 29, 2011

TLG Graduates- West Windsor Style

Can you believe today is the last day of The Little Gym?  These four months have flown by and I'm amazed at how advanced I've gotten in such a short time. 

I totally rock climbing on mats.

And got so tall that I can read the bottom bar.


And jump jump with the best of 'em.

This is totally one of my favorites. Rolling on the big wheel.  Best somersaulter around!


Daddy, what on earth are you doing?  Tickling me with your foot?  I just love Daddy!

And lest we forget the whale, Daddy made me play ball with her.
See what I mean?  How can you miss that target??

And the class finally came to an end with our graduation ceremony, complete with medals of our very own to take home with us.  I think I'm a gonna be wearin' this thing all the time!


Wowsers, my very first medal.  Too cool!

Off to show the whale!
Then it was time for super lizard at swim lessons.  Mommy ditched me for baby yoga, but Daddy is the bestest swim partner around so I didn't really mind.  Then we napped and headed off to Emily's for a play date. Emily was super nice and let me play with her backpack.  Sweet!

No comments: