Wednesday, January 05, 2011

The Great Non-Sharer

Daddy's out of town, so it's just Big Mama and me. She brought me to school and I decided that sharing is for the birds. I mean really for the birds. When Mommy picked up my report card, the teacher totally called me out for it and Mommy had to squat as gracefully as an extremely pregnant woman can (which is not at all) and give me a talking to right there at school. Had to? Well, not in my opinion, but who am I to get into the inner workings of a Momma's brain.

We made up during dinner time and even posed for a self-portrait. Goodness, I miss these silly photos. We totally need more, right?

I poured my chips back upside down and crunched my chips until they were pulverized. Freeze dried fuji apples make a fantastic mess. Totally recommend them!
Oh, you want some, too?
You're asking the non-sharer, remember? Ha! No chips for you!!
We were plain pooped out and called it a night by 7:15. Both of us. Gotta sleep now before a fussy baby comes to disrupt our peaceful sleeping hours. Wake up moon!

No comments: