Sunday, January 09, 2011

Bubbles Away

Mommy and I gave Daddy a break and went food shopping so he could sleep in until 8am in peace. Nothing like taking care of all the 'to do's early in the morning so we can play the rest of the day away.

Since it was all snowy again Mommy busted out the bubble maker and we had a bubble party in the family room. Check out her super big tummy while you're at it!

Love this picture. The bubble is almost acting like a magnifying glass on my nose!
Almost caught ya!
Serious bubble play going on here.
Running through bubbles.
After bubble time, Daddy took me to the library so Mommy could rest.

Then we came home and I got sleepy and just wanted to cuddle with Mommy in whatever lap she has left.
When it was time for bed I went upstairs for a super big surprise. A big girl bed!
Wowsers, I sure feel small in this super big bed. Thankfully it's just the matress while I get used to a bed without rails or bumpers. No falling off here!
And my signature Nuk on the side of my mouth.

No comments: