Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Backpack, Backpack

I so totally excited about my new backpack. So much so , that when I woke up the first thing I did was ask for my backpack.



Daddy is on top of the world! He got a new office and it's on the top floor, with a super big window that faces my school. So, now he can see me on the playground and knows when Mommy's car comes to pick me up. We even drive under his window to wave to him. I love my extra Daddy time during the day!

The only downside to Mommy picking me up from school is that she actually remembers my report card and actually reads it. School tattled on me, saying that I sometimes cry when someone has a toy that I want. Well, wouldn't you? Sharing is super hard and I'm two, so cut me some slack, please.

Mommy tried some song and dance about the backpack really being hers since she had it before I was born and all, but really. Ever since I was born we all know that everything instantly became mine.

Then Mommy and I headed to the library to play, can you guess?? Mouse on the computer, of course!

No comments: