Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dora Sunday

So, I woke up and still felt lousy. Mommy took me to the doctors, but they said it was too soon to tell what was going on. But the doctor found hives on my legs. I thought hives were only for bees.

Mommy brought me home and declared it Dora Sunday. Yes, yes I really watched 25 episodes in one day. Mommy and Daddy like Barney so much more. Tough. It was my belly that hurt, what can I say?

I had some seriously stinky diapers today. Probably the worst in my entire life. A stomach bug will do that to you.

By 7pm, it was time for bed. Mommy lied down with me until her back totally seized up. The matress on the floor thing doesn't really work for Mommy and Daddy. They whine about being too old for this toddler stuff. Not me, I'm just right for this toddler stuff!

No comments: