Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Faster Than A Minnow!

Mommy wanted to show you my bumps and bruises from my fall on Monday. Ouchie.  But, I'm fine and that's what matters!

And then we made a rockin' video for Maddie's birthday.  We love, love, love making videos!



And, then it's off to swim lessons.  I love listening to Samantha check in. She has to say her name, why she is here and whom her lesson is with and that she needs a ticket.  That is so much to remember. That's why she's in charge and I'm not (yet!).



And then she swam faster than the minnow we touched yesterday.  Swim, Samantha!


I am so proud of my big sister!



Even if she sometimes looks silly in her swim cap and goggles!

After I ate all my vegetables, I asked for more and then ate them on a stroll around the kitchen. Yummy!

We miss Daddy and asked Mommy why he has so many meetings.  She shrugged and told us she wonders the same thing!

So, we settled down in bed and FaceTimed Mr. Dean.  He had just pulled a hot dinner out of the stove, but set it down and took us on a video tour of his new house in Washington DC.  We love our Mr. Dean!

No comments: