Friday, September 06, 2013

Sweet Sense Of Style

When we came downstairs after getting dressed this morning, we heard Daddy groan.  Mommy asked him what's going on and he said, "Why don't you bring Christina to school and then go to Target and see if you and Samantha can find more subtle tights?"

Mommy and I have no idea what prompted him to make such a request, but see for yourself the outfits that we came up with all by ourselves.   Samantha's facial expression?  That is her official Samantha pose.  My expression?  It's my official Christina face too!


Samantha and Mommy found boring white tights at the store.
And then it came up that Samantha saw the movie Lorax over the summer at Harmony. Mommy was surprised and asked if she liked it.  Samantha said, "I was so happy tears dropped from my eyes."


When it was time to pick me up from school, Samantha saw Miss Neera at Harmony and leapt into her arms.
Me? I ran into Miss Esther.  Oh, how I miss Miss Esther!
On the way home Mommy heard me shriek from the back seat.
"Disgusting"
"Christina, what's disgusting?"
"Boogers!"


We made a detour to the Blue Park.  Emily told us it's a great park and it's time we checked it out for ourselves.  Man, she is right. It's awesome!
Check out this spinney thing.
And a boy helped spin Samantha

He did a great job! Such a great job that Mommy had to nicely suggest that he also spin Samantha the other way so she doesn't get too dizzy.



Sensing Mommy is a bit sensitive to all the changes a happenin' this week, we looked our super cutest and asked her for a special treat to celebrate all the good things this week with Gil and Berts.  Ice cream with sprinkles.  Score!

While Mommy was busy ordering the ice cream, I reached up and unzipped her purse. Then I took her lipstick and put it on while everyone in line watched silently with ever growing grins. 

Mommy freaked and everyone laughed.  Then she looked at them and told them I'm a repeat offender. Last time I did this, I snagged $60 and her ATM card and she had to get it canceled and order a whole new one.  Then they realized I'm a slick shorty!

No matter, I got me some tasty ice cream!


Samantha got strawberry ice cream.
And just loved it!

I didn't really want to share, so I looked the other way and hoped that Mommy would forget I'm here.

And when we got home, Samantha snuggled on the blow up bed.
And Mommy and I read stories.  I opened a book and shrieked, "Look Mommy, look.  It's snowing on that page, Mom."

When we went looking for Samantha and Daddy again, we found them.....

Me sleep? Ha! Never!

No comments: