Thursday, September 05, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

I am so glad that I get to spend the whole day with you.
We went to my new school and put together first day folders.   I found the water cooler and treats super fast.


And it was a bit scary for me but I made lots and lots of new friends.

And when Mommy came home, we opened her presents together.  We made cards and she just loved them.

She always loves our cards the best. 

See what I mean?

Christina picked out the perfect baking mold so we can make lots of sweet treats.  Way to go Christina!

Mommy is super happy.


And then she wanted to make sure we got a picture of my drawings.
With extra Samantha snuggles.  Always with the snuggles!

Now she's ready to open the present I picked out for her.

Gosh, I hope she likes it.

A beautiful sun glasses case.  She needed a new one and I made sure to get her a really beautiful one.

And then she opened Daddy's present.

She loved them.  Beautiful pearl drop earrings. 
Christina was more interested in the glasses case.
I think she wants one of her own.
Earrings! They are just beautiful.

Success!
And since Mommy didn't want to cook, she picked PF Changs and ordered two grown up drinks at once.  Then she turned to Daddy and asked what he is planning to drink. Oh, my!
Kisses and an up close of the super pretty earrings.
Christina made a huge mess with chocolate. 
So, I made it a contest.  See my messy mouth?

After a great birthday dinner, we got a quick picture of Mommy's most favorite people ever!

On the way to the car, Christina said, "Did you hear that?  It's a big spit".
 Oh, Christina!

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

No comments: