Sunday, September 29, 2013

Happy Birthday, Sophia!

So, it's kinda rough being a little sister.  I followed Samantha into another room and she got all prickly and told me to get out of her grill.  Yikes!

Then I was kicked out of the family room because Mommy said she wanted to watch a grown-up movie.  I left and then thought about it.  Yeppers, you can bet I turned around and marched back into the family room and announced that I can watch this movie because I'm pretending to be a grown up.

I still got kicked out. Argh!

Daddy redirected us to the driveway and we made this art.

And then wrote our names. Well, not me exactly. I'm two!

And after a small nap we went to Sophia's birthday and had a blast. I found a fire truck and totally fell in love.I tried to take it home with me but was told that's stealing. Yikes!

And Samantha played with her friend Kesley from Harmony that lives next door to Connor. Small world!
Dylan, Kesley and I rocked cupcakes!

And I discovered drums.

Happy birthday, dear Sophia!

No comments: