Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Meet Henrietta

So, it's my second day of school and I'm already comfortable with the routine.  This is me at the bus stop.  That may be the secret.  I'm totally at home at my driveway, which is also my bus stop!

I had a great day at school and then we picked up Christina and went for a walk on Main Street. The fire house was open, so we went in.  Christina heard the two way radio and FREAKED OUT.  Not a little, but A LOT. Even the fire fighter wondered what was going on because he saw her earlier this weekend with Daddy and she was fine.   Never underestimate the power of the scaredy cat!

While walking across the bridge we stopped to look for Henry like we always do and we saw two boys  doing something. We asked to come look and they said, "yes!".

And, guess whom we also met?  A girl turtle that we name Henrietta!  We also got to touch a live fish!
Oh, and Mommy had to call the police and ask them to come visit for some people doing some unsafe things.  A fire house and a police car on one walk?  Oh, my!

At bed time, Christina didn't want to sleep without twenty blankets. Mommy compromised and Christina ended up with one blanket.

Night, night!

No comments: