Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sleepover, Sorta....

Someone is super stylish today and for once it isn't me!

She is such a cutie pie!
That cutie pie might have had a rough run in this morning. 

"Daddy, can I please have some popcorn in a bowl for breakfast?"
"No."
"But I'm hungry and I asked for it... "
Insert much sobbing at the injustice. 
Yikes!


We girls went on a girl power walk on the same day as the Cranbury House Tour.  We settled for sunflowers and the promise that we could do the house tour when we got older. Deal!



And then we had an almost sleepover.  Mira, Gabby, Lauren and Emily.  No babies allowed!

We had a blast and can't wait until we're old enough for a real sleepover!

Remember I told you no babies allowed?  Well, Christina had a dinner date with Robert and Rohan and asked them for a sleepover. Daddy freaked!

No comments: