Sunday, September 08, 2013

The Day After

Mommy was a better sport than me.
What a great family picture.  So super glad Grandma Carol, Grandpa Frank, Uncle Skunk and Aunt Holley drove all the way from Virginia to party with us.  We all had a great time!
Krempa- Burts.  Just how it should be!
Ah, us with Grandma Carol and Grandpa Frank.  Love, love.
Samantha and her favorite Uncle Skunk. She absolutely loves to snag his sunglasses!
After Aunt Holley and Uncle Skunk headed back home, Grandma Carol and Grandpa Frank and us girls headed into Princeton.  So, Grandpa Frank could hang out with us in a coffee shop and try to teach Samantha how to play chess.  It didn't go well but at least we got a tasty lunch out of the deal.
Grandma Carol and I played a math game with dominos.  More like I made them crash into each other, but it sounds better the way Mommy tells it.
It was such a crazy, fun, busy weekend that we crashed as soon as we got in the car to go home from Princeton.
But then as soon as we got near home, Mommy wanted to drop magazines off at Emily's house and they were home so we ran around the front yard with our besties.
And I hugged Robert.  He's my friend, uh-huh.


Then, when we got home Samantha wanted to make a card for Emily.  And she did.
I wanted to taste test cupcakes.  And I did!
Being a judge sure is hard work, right Samantha?
Hmmm, they all look and taste so yummy!
This bed is totally fun!  Can you tell I'm wearing my retro sunglasses.  I love my retro sunglasses!

No comments: