Saturday, September 21, 2013

P-I-Z-Z-A

We started the morning on a bad note when I ran with a toothbrush in my mouth and fell.  But we turned things into a good note by making a video for Mira and Rohan. Wahoo!




And then I rocked out in a big way!

Then we hopped in the car and headed to Jersey City.  We checked into our hotel.  pushed some buttons on the phone and ordered data services and a police car. Yes. I. Did.

Argh!

Then we hopped on the train and went to New York City!  Pizza at Johns.  Oh, my!



Samantha was super excited for their pizza.

I couldn't decide between pizza and the pasta. So I had both!


Daddy agreed with my approach!

NYC without cupcakes?  Never!
Oh, the choices!

Riding the train back Mommy realized I'm a city girl at heart. I walked the entire time by myself and wasn't scared.  I know, right?
Think Samantha is too?


Passing time on the ride.

Smile!
Daddy wanted in on the fun too!

Time for bed, someone has a half marathon in the morning!

No comments: