Monday, September 09, 2013

It's Here, Confirmed By A Visit To The Hospital!!!

Here is my official "first day of kindergarten" picture for the extended family.
And here is the one that is for us Krempa- Burts.  So super glad that Uncle Skunk came to visit this weekend because the mustache is helping me start my long Cranbury School journey off right!
Later, gators!

Think Mommy is going a bit overboard?

Really, I have to go to the bus!


What, Mommy wants pictures with her too?


Christina really isn't going potty but her dress is all bunched up.  Mommy needs to learn to crop pictures....


Mommy then brought Christina to school while Daddy and I shared some special quiet time so I can prepare for school without distraction. So glad that Daddy is home today!


Love, love, love my Daddy!


Here I am with my lunch, backpack and sheet and pillow. Phew, I need Crossfit training to be able to carry this everyday!

Bus, where are you?

It's almost here, it's almost here!!!!

Kisses from Daddy for good luck!


And, it's here.  Bus #3?  Wait, I'm bus #4 but I'm in kindergarten now and know how to roll with it.  Plus, Mr. James is an awesome bus driver.  Hooray!

It's real.
It's happening
And, with a wave, I'm off!

Did you want to wait until school is out to hear about my day?  Not if you're Mommy.  Mommy signed up for lunch duty everyday this week.  I am so glad to see her.  She makes me smile.

And she got a sneak peek at my specials!
And managed a very special picture of Emily and me on our first day at school! 
And with that, the day was over and I returned home on the school bus.
It was awesome!
Is this the face of a scared kindergartener?? Not here! Can you tell that I have a dirty face?  I got Oreos from someone at school.  Don't remember who gave them to me or why I got them, but they were in school so it was safe (Mommy and I had a talk about it!) and the Oreos were super yummy.  What a way to end the first day of kindergarten!

We hopped in the car and went to get Christina.  I ran into Harmony and told Miss Britney all about my first day and how great school is.  I told her that art is my favorite and cutting out a beach ball and coloring the beach ball and coloring the Eiffel Tower in French and gym class and everything is my favorite.

Christina then told her that her favorite part was coloring a fire truck.



Then we went for a walk on Main Street and Christina went up a tree house and fell all the way down and scared Mommy a lot. So, we drove home to get Daddy and went right to the hospital. 

The doctor asked Christina to stand on one foot and she got sassy as she did it.  Then he asked her to stand on the other foot and she gave him a look like he was dumb.

See, I told you we went to the hospital!

Kinda hard to see, but she is sportin' a huge bump on her forehead and the skin on the bridge of her nose is missing.
But she is sassy enough to smile for the camera.  The doctor said to wake her up at night a few times and get her to sass back and then we know she is fine.  Guess Mommy duty never ends!

But, since we think Christina is going to be okay, back to me to end this post since it is my first day of school!

No comments: