Friday, September 13, 2013

Stylin' For School

Mommy may have dressed me, but the accessories were all mine, mine, mine!

Take note of the sunglasses (for infants), my watch (for those who can tell time and I can't) and Lulu (the best dolly ever!).



And Mommy and Samantha horsing around.

Samantha looks so grown up now that she is in kindergarten. I'm super impressed!

That was her school outfit. This is how she picked me up at Harmony after school. I like this outfit way better, how about you?
Check out this wind.  My hair is crazy! Oh, and I fell at school and hit my head today. Mommy shook her head and said I was accident prone. What's that mean?
Mommy's girls!

And then we had Emily and Robert over for pizza dinner.  But Mommy forgot to check the freezer first and there wasn't cheese pizza so we improvised with Mommy's backup grown-up pizza.  We girls snuggled and watched Beauty and the Beast for our first non-sleepover sleepover.

Until I wanted ice cream.

And decided to get dressed up for my wedding. Yes, I said MY WEDDING.


Emily and Samantha were unimpressed.

Robert wouldn't dance with me at our wedding so I boxed him in. Literally!
And then hugged, hugged, hugged him!

No comments: