Tuesday, September 03, 2013

First Day Of Preschool

First day of preschool means that I'm super dee dooper big.  Even Lulu agrees!


Mommy wanted me to make a video.  Me?  Not so much.




It's not Samantha's first day of kindergarten but she gets to go to her new school to meet her teacher and meet all her new classmates so she got all dressed up nice and pretty.

We are the Burt Girls!

Daddy canceled all his crazy far away meetings just to be here today and took Samantha to Teddy's for a grilled cheese lunch before going to her school.
She loved it!
Samantha at the nook. What a big girl!
For Samantha, that is a really big smile.
Resting in the reading nook.  Kindergarten sure has lots of nooks.
Emily sneaked into her room and posed for a besties picture.  They aren't going to be in the same class but they told me that they will still see each other a lot.
Computer station.
Pretend City.
Wow, great Pretend City.
Bestie hug.
Daddy and Samantha!
Mommy and Samantha!
And, since it's my post, back to me on my very first day at preschool. I celebrated this milestone on the picture rock.
And then we went home and played on the swings.
Mommy, I'm big now and don't want the baby swing!
Here's my tattler, sideways, but still. It tells Mommy that I'm learning weather, numbers, had no accidents and put bears on a train for a ride through town.  I may have cried every single day during transition to preschool but there were no tears today and I even practiced writing my name and Miss Katelyn is going to hang it on the wall. This is a great preschool classroom!
Since we were on a roll, we decided to head to the park. On our walk, I looked up and said, "Oh, Mommy.  That is so beautiful. What is it?"
"Scaffolding, Chrissy....."


I think Samantha just wanted to show off her pretty dress some more.
But I'll take it!
We talked to Uncle Travis on the phone.  I am trying to teach him to spell my last name.
 B-U-R-T

He is trying to teach me
F-A-R-T

Then the phone lost connection.   Hmmm!

No comments: