Sunday, September 22, 2013

Jersey City Half Marathon!

So, Christina started the morning off all wrong by rolling off the bed. Seriously, my sister is a major klutzo.

But...I am so super duper proud of my Daddy.. He is getting ready to run a half marathon. On the same day.  Yes, you read that correctly!


We girls opted for checking out the local bakery.


Love you, Daddy!
He even takes time to give us a high five.  Super love you, Daddy!
After a whole hour and a half at Target we raced to the finish line to see Daddy finish the race. It sure is hard work to stay behind the line!
I see him, I see him!

It's Daddy!
And he sees us!
Can you believe he broke his own personal record? And, frankly, so did we. We waited a whole two hours without getting yelled at.  Take that, bad choices!

We dropped Daddy off at Newark airport and then went home and chilled out.  Yes, I just said that. I'm almost six, you know.

No comments: