Sunday, April 05, 2009

Belle Of The Ball

Well, of Tyler State Park anyways. We had a family outing today and you wouldn't believe how many people walking past us stopped mid-stride and stared at me.

I wonder why?


If I had a nickel for every person who commented on my super cool sunglasses, then I'd have enough pocket change to pay for a season's pass at Sesame Place. They are spankin' hot on me, don'tcha think?
After a sweat inducing walk through the park we stopped by a bench to chill for awhile. Actually, I didn't need a bench. I had Mommy to cuddle with.
Then she had the brilliant idea of making this a photo shoot.
Daddy and me smiling for our first picture together.
Daddy and me getting really annoyed with the super snapper on picture eighty-four.
Mommy tried to work out a new magic trick. Samantha levitating on the tree. Ignore the purple and pasty white thing to my left. It takes the magic out of the trick...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Picture 84 is really really funny! I just love it! This whole blog is wonderful - I really like the splits, too. Love, Grandma Burt