Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Pretty Colors

AH seems to favor green. Funny thing is she didn't realize this until her visit in October. During AH and UB's visit this time, UB realized that green isn't my color. Red is. I can't get enough red. Clothes, toys, I'll take 'em all.

UB picked out a crab finger puppet for me and I developed an instant bond. I just couldn't let this crab out of my sight. Sometimes it was tough to manage crawling and toting my crab along. That is until I developed a suitable workaround.
It may not be pretty, but it sure is functional. Sorta looks like I have gas, doesn't it?




This is kinda cool.
Now I'm just showing off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew your favorite color was red! And we knew that you would like shellfish!

Trouble is that red is the color of our enemies: Southern Cal and Ohio State.

UB (AH too)