Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lemmings In The House? Not Here!

Today was picture day at school. Daddy diligently filled out the form and wrote a check to the nice photographers. This was my beautiful outfit meant to call attention to my well sculpted arms.




I sat nicely in Miss Kim's lap for the class picture. From there it went downhill. I refused to follow peer pressure and smile for the camera during the individuals portraits. Heck no am I going to do what people tell me to just because the other babies are doing it.

Daddy was supposed to pick me up today, but Mommy had a minor separation anxiety attack and rushed up to Princeton to gather me and my belongings. She walked in and asked if I got my picture taken today. All the adults looked at me and then Mommy. Their look said it all, but their carefully chosen words were, "We think it was better to wait until Friday to make Samantha more comfortable." See we are fast friends already, the way they totally covered for me and my meltdown.
Friday- I'm ready for ya!

On a brighter note, today was Earth Day and we painted a picture of the earth green. Mommy spent the night scrubbing green paint out of my bib and clothes. In two weeks I get to take my work of art home and allow it to grace our refrigerator. I see lots of artwork in my future!
Here I am mid-masterpiece. Gorgeous, I tell ya!
It's not easy being so talented. You can't expect me to stay clean and generate such inspiring work.

No comments: