Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Breeze

Day two was a little easier. I'm getting used to the noise and my surroundings. It's pretty cool to have so many friends around all day. And I'm not even counting the surprise Mommy visits.

I'm a big believer in 10,000 steps day. So, at school we take two walks a day. I know, you say that sure is a lot of walking for a baby like me! Well, check out my exhausting routine. Don't I look healthier already?

Daddy didn't know about Mommy's visit, so he picked me up after work and brought me home. I sure like car trips with Daddy. We talk about sports, listen to music, complain about bad drivers and share stories about living with Mommy. We both think she is a little over zealous with the anti-germ campaign she's got going on.

Here I am after my second day. A little tired, but no worse for the wear.


We are such a great team. I love you, Daddy!


Since I'm banning all forms of liquids and solids at school, I need to bulk up at home. Yummy barley chili!

No comments: