Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Think I Can, I Think I Can

This is one momentous posting if I do say so myself. First, I must comment that it is my 200th post! My typing skills have improved immensely and I expect to post more videos in the next 200 posts.


Second, today marks the day of the big girl car seat, known as the 'convertible car seat'. Not a porsche silly. A car seat for big girls!

Here I am test driving it. I'm such a rebel. No license in sight and I'm burning rubber in the dining room.



Then it was off to Washington Crossing State Park. The secret is to park on the PA side and walk to NJ so you don't have to pay for parking. I'm one savvy baby.
Warning- threat of sun ahead.

Since we missed a photo opportunity last weekend for Easter Mommy dragged us out for some time with the camera. I wish those batteries would die and the memory card would end up at the bottom of the Delaware.
Icky grass!

Interesting flower. I want.

Anyone know why I got to get this big girl car seat? You'll see soon enough! One last shot of me being super excited to break in my new digs.

1 comment:

Bren said...

you need to frame the picture of Samantha and her Mommy with the flower. that is beautiful. make it black and white too!