Friday, April 17, 2009

Yuckkies

It had to happen sometime and today was the day. After all of the adventures this week, I picked up an unwanted fever. My first cold/fever/sick incident ever, if you don't count the stubborn vomiting streak I recently finished up. I'm burning up at a toasty 102.9 degrees and think it stinks. Oh, and Mommy tried to feed me eggs this morning and I think they were horrible. No spices or glamour. Just plain eggs. After talking to the nurse this morning, Mommy felt badly for me and made me mushroom quiche with a side of apply yogurt. Much more up my alley.

So, quick recap of what you missed this week.

Turns out the horrible experience with a never clotting thumb was worth it because the doctor found out I'm a bit anemic. I blame it on Mommy, who seems to be anemic frequently, and her lack of interest in giving me formula. I'm back to icky tasting vitamins and am the victim of Mommy's quest for iron rich foods. I'll keep you posted.

I met a bunch of new friends yesterday and a great woman named Miss Kim. I'll tell you more about them next week, if I get over my need for Tylenol that is.

I missed Daddy terribly. He was in town for over a month and then *poof* he was gone for a whole week with little warning. He's trying to come home tonight but Newark (of course!) said 'delay'. Something about too many planes in the air. Seriously? Can't they come up with something more creative. He is always delayed coming home!

No comments: