Friday, April 03, 2009

Fun Friday

Mommy didn't have to work much today so we decided to say 'eh' to the stinky weather and head outside for some fun shopping.


Before we scooted, I had a little finger puppet time..Well, actually I decided to gnaw on Crabby McCrab. Yummy!


We went to the store that replaced Blue Tulip and I totally fell in love with super soft chickie. So much so that once I got it in my tiny little fist I never let it go. Rather than get busted for shoplifting, Auntie Helen decided it would be an early Easter gift. Phew. It would have sucked to spend my first birthday in the slammer.


Mommy found neat clear ball that has water and pink glitter inside. When you roll it on the ground it becomes really pretty. Presto! It's now mine, too.


Then we headed over to Ms. Brenda's house so AH could meet the lender of such super cute clothes and such great toys. Score! I left with a great Easter dress for next weekend. Yay!
Then we went home so Mommy could take a conference call. I decided to sneak in a three hour nap. Go Gilligan!
What a great day!

No comments: