Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Dr. Burt, Baby MD.

So, I know I don't have a medical degree or anything, but I've been trying to tell Mommy and Daddy that my vomiting was not a physical issue. It was more like "Mommy tries to force nasty baby food down my throat and when she is successful I want to get her back the only way a nine month old knows how."


As you know, I had an appointment to go see a special doctor for my vomiting. In the last month, we've been trying out more foods and it turns out that I like grown-up food and the lack of it was making me too frustrated to keep food down. Since trying grown-up food I haven't had to up chuck once. Mommy called Dr. M today to explain the situation and we all agreed to cancel the special appointment and keep letting me eat what I want to. Yay!


Nummm, numm, numm. Mushrooms. Yummy!





Daddy is throughly disgusted with my palate. I like flounder, chilean sea bass, salmon, mushrooms cooked, mushrooms raw, mushroom quiche.

Seriously, I can't get enough mushrooms.



Can you believe just four short weeks ago I was classified as 'failure to thrive' due to my eating issues? Take that medical profession!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If your mom has the note that classified you as 'failure to thrive' due to eating issues, tell her to put that in a drawer or a file somewhere. When you are on the volleyball team or the swim team in college, you can pull the note out and have a good laugh and realize that you can overcome bad situations. You will have been doing it for years!

UB and AH