Thursday, April 23, 2009

Figuring Things Out

Before school, I used to need absolute quiet when trying to get my beauty sleep. Now this is what I can will myself to do when there are ten other infants raising a ruckus.

Oh, and when I'm all rested up? It's me bringing down the house. You'll have to learn to sleep around my fun!


PS- Today was cool whip day and I played and played and played. Well, I tried to get my arms around this strange textured food, but it sure tasted good when some found its way on my Nuk. How cool is it that Miss Kim encourages the messy side in me? She is the greatest!
You're really going to let me play with this? Really, I'm not going to get in trouble?
This is super fun. Send more my way, please!

1 comment:

kata said...

haha, Zsuzsi loves to smear yoghurt all over her tray too! She thinks it's the funnest thing ever... (her mother, not so much. But she's working on it.)