Monday, September 21, 2009

First Day Of Shoe School

As mentioned earlier, it's a new chapter in the life of Samantha Madison Burt. I am now walking everywhere and allowed to wear shoes at school in preparation for playground time.

Here I am cheering for school with shoes.

Wait, I'm not wearing my socks and shoes yet. Will they still let me in school?

I better practice without socks and shoes to make sure I remember how to walk. See my tongue in total concentration?



I'm totally ready to walk my tush off!


School is a whole new world when you get to wear shoes. I hopped out of the car in school parking lot and WALKED across the lot, down the hall and seventeen minutes later I entered my classroom. Sure the walk slowed down considerably once I saw other people and reacted by grabbing Mommy's pant legs and walked between her legs. Everyone but us laughed. It wasn't funny (to us, at least!). Once I got into my classroom I flew across the room to the toys and Miss Jen said that it's because I'm in my comfort zone.
I spent the whole day walking off my buddha belly and then arrived home to a care package from AH and UB. What could it be?



I tried opening the package... until I got distracted by music. Break time!




Back to business. What could it be? Biter biscuits, known in our house as DROOL biscuits.


Man, these things are great for my teeth that are a breakin' through. And they travel great. Thanks, AH and UB!

No comments: