Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Wednesdays Are For Milestones

So, today was a super eventful day. It was my first day back at school and on a routine since the week before my surgery way back when. That's 2.5 weeks ago for those calendar-goers.

I'm not sure who was happier, Mommy or me, but it sure was a fun-filled day. When Mommy picked me up in the afternoon Miss Kim and the other caregivers spilled the beans on my little secret. I'm walking! I walked all the way across the room, plopped down, crawled all the way back to my original starting point and repeated this sequence a few times, laughing the entire time. I'm such a ham!

Mommy squatted down and tried to get me to walk to her. No siree, Bob. Not gonna happen.

So, off we went to home with a quick detour to the playground for some fun on the swings and slide. I'm really digging taking the long way home these days.

Once at home I chowed down my dinner and headed off to a much needed bath and tour a detour to the potty. Success! I'm going to spare you the details, but I got a high five from Mommy for my efforts. I rock!

No comments: