Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Evicted

Today started off very interestingly. I woke up and prepped myself to pitch a fit everytime Daddy was in the same room as me and didn't pick me up. Something lame about sick germs and not wanting to infect me. Mommy, exhausted from my 'activities' yesterday, thought long and hard about what to do with three people in the house who couldn't hang out. Her inspiration hit suddenly, and before you knew it I had breakfast and was off to school. A week ahead of schedule.




Before we headed to school, she loaded me up with a tasty breakfast. Two frozen banana muffins in hand and a Nuk on my tray. Paradise!



Still a bit bloated from surgery, yet my expression is priceless.

Crap, I really need three hands.







But, no spoons. I like to lick containers.

And use my fingers as a makeshift spoon.

Hmmm, I can see the tray through this bowl. Can the tray see me, too? One of life's mysteries!

Mommy only thought I was going to make it at school for two or three hours, but when she called to check on me- I was super baby! And got to stay the entire school day. I sure bounced back like a trooper.

No comments: