Sunday, September 27, 2009

Go Lions!

What's wrong with this picture?
Ah, I know! Mr. Duck goes on the beach mobile. Just like this...

Samantha on a mission.


Catch is super fun. Thanks for playing with me!




Just Grandma and me!



We match!



I have a strange fascination with bibs these days. I know they go around my neck, that shoes and socks go on my feet and pedometers go on my hip. I'm a sharp tool in this shed!



So small for such a big room.




So, Daddy and I have a new ritual. Diaper time is over after the diaper is in the trash can. How does it get there you ask? Well, let me tell you! Daddy puts the tightly wrapped diaper at the top step of the stairs and punts it. We then rush down the stairs and I pick it up and carry it down the hall, proud as a peacock.



Once at the trash can, I raise my arms in triumph.



And toss the diaper in the can. Then I get snuggles from Daddy. Totally worth it!

This is just about as close as shy Samantha got to Grandpa Frank. I was having a bad weekend with my teething. Have I mentioned how much teething sucks?


See Grandpa, I really love you. I think we even have the same hair color. Me thinks I got my looks from the Krempa side of Krempa-Burt! And, my love for the sucky Lions will remain faithful so long as I'm a Krempa, no matter how many times they lose...



See what I mean!



Sure, I'll let you hold me, but I travel with a Nuk!


After the fun died down, it was time for art. I am such an artist. This priceless piece of work is being sent to someone special.


Mommy had a request for more video of the Bride of Frankenstein. Here I am! I have a very specific plan for who should drive the farm truck. Farmer Fred is out and Miss Maggie is in!





No comments: