Sunday, September 20, 2009

Samantha And Sir Mix-A-Lot

Sundays are super fun in the fall. Why, you ask? FOOTBALL, baby!

Bronco fans in the house!


After we were suited up, we went to the office supplies store, where I brought along the fun. It started out with a photo of the walking monster (that's me!).
And ended up with something so much more special.
I come to you!






And then I go back! Boy, I'm sure CUTE as a BUTTon.



I sure make trips to the office supply store more fun, huh!
We were on such a roll with family time that we decided to extend the adventures with a trip to the park. Mommy gets such a kick out of my reaction to the parking lot of my favorite parks because I start giggling as soon as I recognize my favorite stomping grounds. I'm one sharp cookie!
Swings, baby!

And the slide, of course.

I'm a professional slider downerer. Watch how I pull my arms and hands to my chest for maximum speed. Go, speed racer, Go!

All good fun ends in dirt, so it was off to the bath I went. Here I am in my two minutes of tamed hair glory!

No comments: