Monday, September 07, 2009

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

I'm totally still on my kick of using fingers for utensils. Super efficient and messy. Fun!
You put your right hand in and you shake it all about. You do the hokey pokey and... wait, it's not play time, it's eating time!

After refueling and napping, it was high time to perform my security duties and walk the perimeter of the patio. All's well today. Thanks for the hand, Grandma Burt.


Cousin Derek came by for a visit and we took him on a tour of the house. Follow me, people!


And, listen closely, folks. I don't have a microphone and sound doesn't travel up so well.


Right this way to the detached garage.


And right this way to my favorite toy in the garage. Go, John Deere, Go!


Sadly, the visit was over before I knew it. To cheer me up we went for a quick field trip. From my facial expression you can surely guess where we ended up.



Gil and Berts, of course. Strawberry this time!



Since I've been gaining so much weight these days it was time for a little exercise.. I'm at a whopping 20 pounds, 12 ounces as of last Friday if you must know.... So, off to the park we went. Pure joy, I tell ya.


Rock on, Burt family!
Off to the races, we go. Across the suspension bridge...

To the windy slide we go. And down, down we go!
Life just doesn't get better than this!


Or does it? Here I am scaling the slide.


All by myself!


Grandma Burt's plane is coming to take her back to California tomorrow. I'm sure sad that the visit went by so quickly, but super grateful that she was able to come out and spend such great quality time with me. I can't wait for Grandma and Grandpa Burt to come back soon!

No comments: