Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Hooray For Motor Skills, Fine And Gross!

After a fun filled day of walking, playing and stuffing my belly full of good eats at school, it was time to head home for an impromptu art session. Mommy had grand plans of me doing an art project to surprise Daddy with a "welcome home from a long day at work" present. So, I hunkered down in my high chair/inspiration station, grabbed the purple marker and set to work.



Then I took a break to see how well marker colored non-paper items, like my hand. Result? Purple hand. Success!


Then Mommy had the audacity to interrupt the creative juices that were a flowin' so she got my dirty look. Can you tell I was annoyed?


Mommy got the hint and course corrected rather quickly. She enticed me with a red marker and all was righted in the Krempa-Burt home. After the masterpiece was finished it was time to put the cap back on the marker. Myself.


Almost there... Unfortunately, I'm not even fourteen months so you'll need to wait sometime to see the next shot in the sequence that depicts the market and cap union. But I sure had fun trying!



Your probably wondering how Daddy reacted to the present. Well, he didn't actually get his present. You see, Mommy only lets me use washable markers. During my art project I was a bit thirsty, so I got my trusty water bottle. Trusty, you say? Yep. Super reliable, too. I dumped it over and squeezed all the extra water out... all over my art project and it washed away... Oops!
On to some aerobic fun- to the family room, I say. What is this thing they call a teether for anyways? I'm still at 2 bottom teeth and nothing on the top. At least teething doesn't keep me up at night. But this teether sure is fun to look at and play with.



Me in all my shoe glory are trying to climb into my ride along. I wish they made these things bigger, I don't seem to fit so well since I gained all this weight on my whole wheat pita and garlic hummus diet.


But I sure try to wedge my buddha belly and junk in the trunk in the cargo space.


After all this fun with a square meal to boot, it was bath time and then pajama time. After all the shenanigans, it seems appropriate for this onesie. Yep, behind Mr. Goose it's my "Mommy's little monster" onesie.


As if this wasn't enough fun for you campers, I have a short video just for you. Mommy wasn't quick enough to get a longer video, but the gist is there. Enjoy!



I know I just posted that I wasn't going to walk for Mommy and Daddy, but I'm so proud of my skills that I wasn't able to hold out any longer.


PS- That is totally Married With Children on the television. It has been one of the only shows that will capture my interest for more than fifteen seconds, though my limit is still just a few minutes before I'm off to find more mischief.

No comments: