Sunday, September 13, 2009

If You Can Walk, You Can Dance And.... Canoe?

I don't know how you kick off your Sunday mornings, but here we squeeze in a fun time with Daddy.
Here's fancy feet Daddy and me dancing around the living room.






I just love Daddy and me time!





Then is was Little People time and it kicked off with a quick meal of cow. Ya know, for protein.

Gosh darnnit, I am super cute!

After nap time it was off to the races. The canoe races in downtown Cranbury. I am the ever constant cheerleader. Go canoers!

We couldn't stay long because I kept walking to the water's edge and wanted to join in the fun for real. So, we headed to the park to walk up some slides and then headed home for dinner.

But before dinner, it was time to treat Mommy and Daddy to some beautiful music. Courtesy of Ms. SMB.

Here I am tickling the ivories of my beach rider. I was in my own little world when Mommy tried to get me to shake my booty. Now, I'm all for shakin' it on down, but I was totally in my groove. So I ignored her- for a long time. Boy, can Mommy get pissy when she's ignored. But we cut the video off for that episode!

2 comments:

deevahgrl said...

Dude, your mom's song was not even close to that of your piano playing. Nice job on the shakers too!

Samantha said...

Deevahgrl-
But Mommy sure had nice diction, huh? Perhaps you should come down for a duet!