Saturday, September 19, 2009

Taller Than A Tree

Greetings fellow blog followers! I'm a bit shy, as you can see. I like to hide behind the safety of my Daddy's long legs. Daddy long legs... Get it? Ha Ha!

Anywhoos, Saturday mornings are a fine time to clean out the garages. Yep, plural. We have two garages, which means more work for cleaning. Yikes! Better get a movin'.

For those who want to see how big I've been getting, I'm as tall as trees. Don't believe me? Just look!



Here I am cleaning the tires, more my style. The dirtier the better!
I needed warmer clothes in my size to carry me through until my next growth spurt, so off Mommy went to the Carter's outlet store. Look at what she brought back. No, silly- Mufasa wasn't at the store, but she did perform quality control on the goods Mommy picked out!


No comments: