Sunday, December 05, 2010

Birthday Parties and Horses Galore

Today was a super special day. I was super excited to be invited to Connor and John's joint birthday party at heaven on earth- a place called Chuck E Cheese. Man, this place is awesome and I can't believe that Mommy and Daddy have been holding out on my all these years!

We'll keep it our secret that Mommy was too lazy to put my coat on while we ran from the car to the restaurant.


My first stop was to wish the boys a 'happy birthday' and then I was off to the races. Literally!

And couldn't get enough of the horsies. I'm officially obsessed.
And think my face will be permanently fixed in a smile.
I even figured out how to make the horse jump. Which totally freaked Mommy out because there weren't any seat belts
Can you tell I used up all my tokens riding the horsies?
And loved every minute of it!
I'm one cute kid, aren't I?
I totally beat all the other riders.
Sadly, Mommy made me share the horsey. I moved on to bowling with the birthday boy.
And before I knew it, cake time! Happy Birthday, Connor and Johnnie!
I had so much fun that I pooped out seconds after heading home.
Thankfully, I arrived home super well rested and just loved the balloons I brought home with me.
And Daddy returned from his football game all ready for some tackle moves of our own.
Gotcha!
Bonus hug time!
Let's do it again. Ready, set, go!
Tackle, Samantha Style- score!
As if the day wasn't enough fun, we headed over to Main Street to see the house that does a light show in exchange for donations to the local food pantry. It was beautiful!

No comments: