Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fountain Time!

When I woke up this morning, AH and UB gave me a super special treat to go with my fish sticks breakfast. A new mouse book and a real life stuffed mouse for me to keep forever. Score! Note to fellow toddler travelers, I am a huge fan of Trader Joe's fish sticks and found myself living on them while vacationing out west.

If you read it a few more times then I can learn it well enough to fill in the blanks. Once more, please?

AH and UB taught me the coolest card game called Faces. The dealer puts cards on the table face up and the players ignore cards with numbers but try to slap the cards with Faces and then you get all the cards in the pile. I'm good at Faces. Did you catch my new, super special mouse playing with us?
After a great nap and more fish sticks for lunch it was time to check out the big kid playground. Boy, am I up high off the ground!
Totally worth it for this slide with an amazing view.
I really flew down the slide. See the wind in my hair?
Then I saw three cute boys on the twisty tire slide and begged Mommy to let me join them. Boys are rougher when playing and you can totally see how much I dig joining in their rough and tumble fun!
And we stayed long enough for the fountain to make it's amazing appearance. What a perfect day!

No comments: