Saturday, December 18, 2010

Countdown

With tomorrow being our big day and all, we sure packed in a lot of pre-vacation activities.

First it was off to The Little Gym with Daddy. I found a new coat that I could wear. Sure it's a little big, but my hat fits and I have a twirly toy that spins and lights up when I push a button. And, you know me, I just love to push buttons!

Then I headed home where Daddy decided that I was a stinky toddler and tossed me in the bath with blue bath fizzies. Hooray! Mommy did her yoga thing while the rest of us napped.

Then it was off to our annual Christmas walk in town to mail a letter to Santa. Or just pose by the mailbox since I truthfully had zero interest and it was Mommy laying down the law on this one. Can't see it? Mommy put her cell phone in the mailbox just to get me to look inside.
And the reach is for the cell phone. I'm way to young to mail a letter to Santa. Next year!
It's cold. Let's skip the walk and head to the library to play mouse on the computer. Then we headed back home to warm up and see what presents are under the tree, yay!
And this one looks like it's for me!
I'm so excited!
Messy play-doh. Score!
Hey, I know this bubble maker. It's the same on they have at The Little Gym. Every toddler needs a super bubble maker.
What's this? My own portable music box that plays songs? Way cool!
Wowsers. I am simply speechless at all the super amazing dress up stuff that was squeezed into this box.
My friend, Dora!
A Dora hairbrush. Just what I needed to tame these tangles!
I'm in heaven! (Mommy laughs when she sees my mini me belly. It looks like our bellies are both expanding!)
There was even a Dora necklace.
The music player kept me entertained all night long. It only had the trial batteries in it and Mommy didn't want to change them until we were back from vacation, so I would entertain myself by playing the intro song which only played 30 seconds of the meadow song. I'd play it and then run to the other side of the room and hop until the song stopped.
And then run back to hit start again.

No comments: