Thursday, December 30, 2010

Delaying Bedtime- Samantha Style

I'm getting much more advanced in my stall tactics to delay bedtime. Tonight it was asking for my two stories to be Curious George. I ran to the bookcase and picked out the Curious George book that is eight stories in one book. You can bet that it's super big and heavy. And you'd be right.



I wanted to play catch with my board book and Mommy shrieked that books were not somthing to play catch with. Harumph!



Mommy read me the stories, but I got a little distracted and hopped down off her dwindling lap. I ran to the center of the room and started singing Ring Around The Rosie super loud to drown out her reading. Why was I singing? A bear was coming, of course.



After I calmed down enough to finally be ready for night night, I wanted to give Daddy a kiss goodnight. On my way into the hallway, I stopped mid-step and shrieked, "bug, bug" and ran into Mommy and Daddy's room to hide from the scary bug. Thankfully, Mommy is super skilled in catching and disposing of stink bugs. Off to sweet, sweet slumber.

No comments: