Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Daddy Duty

Now that we're back at home, Daddy is ready for his second vacation. His work closes down between Christmas and New Years. Mommy's work does not. So, today was all about Mommy's stinkin' work. I am starting to learn that year-end in the world of accounting just plain stinks. Daddy got me ready and took me to school while Mommy worked.

I pulled up some of my antics. Plate on the head!

It sure makes a nice hat, doesn't it?
I think I just might wear it to school.


Daddy even ran all the errands then picked me up from school and took me to library. The library trip resulted in a panicked call to Mommy asking where the mouse is in the computer games. Mommy laughed and said, "Welcome to my world. There is no game with a mouse, but that doesn't stop Samantha from begging for the game everytime she is at the library."

When we got home I asked to wear big underwear. Then it was time for our annual family Christmas tree. It was super messy and I just loved it! Then I asked to sit on the potty and immediately went pee pee. Mommy and Daddy were super proud of me. Frankly, I was super proud of me, too!

After my super messy art project, it was time for a bath. I chose blue fizzies and splashed and splashed until I heard a bear. Turns out it was Daddy and he busted into the bathroom and roared while I laughed so hard I nearly busted by gut. I totally love Daddy when he's on vacation!

No comments: