Saturday, December 04, 2010

Five Minutes

Today was Mommy's day off, so that meant that Mommy could rest. I'm getting really good at knowing when Mommy needs to rest. She climbs into her bed and sorta looks like a beached whale, but I always smile and tell her I love her. What a sucker!

Anyhoo, since Daddy was in charge, it was all business.
"Samantha can you please stop playing and come have breakfast so you're not late to The Little Gym?"
"Not right now. I need five minutes."
You know what's great about being two? Mommy and Daddy want to be annoyed with me and my ability to totally blow them off, but they find themselves laughing at my responses. Man, I'm that good!
Had a blast at The Little Gym and the only meltdown came at the end when I saw Connor and wanted to play with him. I think it should be a rule that you can play with friends when you see them out and about. Don't ya think so?
After my nap, Daddy took me to the mall. It's not nearly as exciting as going with Mommy because I can finagle my way with her and Daddy is way to big and strong for me to pull my usual stunts. Bummer!
Mommy got up from resting and we headed to Babies R Us to look at a dresser for Baby Girl Burt, it was a total bust. We quickly realized that nothing was going to work for the family so I focused in on getting hat. Blue to be exact. I suspect you will be seeing this hat lots this winter. It's awesome and I picked it out all by myself in the boys section. So much for the 'cute' red hat Mommy picked up for me yesterday at Gymboree.

No comments: