Monday, December 13, 2010

Early Package

Mommy picked me up from school today. On the way out the door I showed her the school's Christmas tree and every Santa I saw. I'm getting really good at the game 'I Spy!

Imagine my surprise when we picked up our mail today and there was a package for me, Miss Samanatha. It's a bit early for Christmas, so I was expecting the usual bills and advertisements that Mommy always passes my way. Not this time!

I grabbed my package and headed right to the couch to see what was in this special package. Hmm. Wrapped presents inside the package. Double wrapping to get through.

But I'm totally up to the challenge!
Unwrapping has become my specialty these days.
Wowsers, my very own snowman. No snowsuit needed. Yay!
Now if I could only figure out how to make it stay open. Thankfully, Mommy saved the day with a paperclip.
On to a second present. Goodness, I am one lucky girl.
What can this be?
A Christmas tree ornament with my name on it!
And it shall go right on our dinky little tree. Wanna know how we came to have the most embarassing tree ever? We didn't want to get a big tree since we'd be in Arizona for the holiday, so we snagged the tree from our front yard. It had to come down anyways because it was planted on top of the septic system- win win, I say!
Perfect!

No comments: