Friday, December 16, 2011

Apologies And Lots Of Desserts

Even though it only happened once before, I totally know the drill.  When I got to school I put my card in Mira's cubby.  And when she arrived in the classroom?  I ran up to her without any prompting and threw my arms around her and apologize for the incident which will never be mentioned again. You got it?

I had a much better day today and it got even better when Daddy arrived at the classroom door to pick me up.  I ran around in circles, screeching to the whole class that he is my Daddy and he is picking me up.

Then we went to Emily's for pizza, ice cream, cookies and strawberry shortcake.  I pitched a fit or two and got Mommy really mad.  So, Daddy put me to sleep and we talked about tomorrow.  I told him that I wanted to go to the mall.  I'm pretty sure I heard him go tell Mommy about my request because I heard laughter from down the hall.

This girl likes shopping and isn't ashamed to admit it!

No comments: