Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ear Infections And Checkers

This morning at breakfast, I told mommy that I wanted to be a good listener so I could go to mall and have a donut.  And they thought I'd forget.  Ha!


I cozied up on the cat rug and read myself a book.  No joke.  Here is the proof!



And then I busted out my Highlights magazine and the appropriate reading attire.  It sure gets chilly in the..... kitchen??

Just like Grandpa Krempa, I'm obsessed with winter-ware.

And Chrissy is obsessed with making a mess.






Chrissy got another ear infection so I went to Target with Mommy to pick up the medicine.  I found the nail polish and asked to buy some for my nails.

Yeppers, this is what an ear infection looks like.  Poor Chrissy!

Thankfully, her ear troubles haven't messed up her balance.

Or her ability to take a darned good picture with Daddy, Pooh and me!
Make that two good pictures.

After naps it was time to head to a holiday party, where I played a mean game of "checker" with another three year old named Michael.

On the way home I wasn't quite sleepy so I entertained Mommy and Daddy.

I counted to 100 all by myself and celebrated my success with lots of cheering from the front of the car.  Think they cheer me on for every little thing I do?  Think again.  When I tried to top this feat by counting backward, the peanut gallery was silent.  What's wrong with 100, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1- hooray?

No comments: