Sunday, December 11, 2011

Skeptical Specticals


I love lazy Sunday mornings.  Playing with Chrissy is the bestest.  She is getting super big!


Mommy worked on Christmas cards and realized that, despite taking about four thousand home pictures, not one was suitable for inclusion in our annual letter.  So, bust out the camera again and force an impromptu photo session.  Princess gown and all.  Minus the normal smile, of course!
And, folks, this is as good as it gets on a Sunday morning!  Next up?  Playdate with Kayleigh, Peter and Juliet.

I wore my super snazzy sunglasses to Kayleigh's play date and they helped us get there by giving us directions. Mommy was skeptical until she asked me which way to go at the light. I said straight and she said the directions told her left. Then I told her I was just kidding. She went from skeptical to amused in three seconds flat.

When we arrived, Kayleigh's parents rolled out the red carpet and hooked us up with a festive edible art project.  We made reindeer out of a cheese stick, carrots, salami, pretzel sticks, cream cheese for glue and raisins for the eyes.  What a great idea!


Another idea?  Three pre-shoolers chilling on the couch, watching Clifford.  Sometimes it's just plain nice to relax with your homies.


Sadly, our play date ended much too soon but we promised to get together soon.  And then I was off to Anya's fourth birthday party celebration. Where I got nail polish for the first time ever!



Wowsers, what is Daddy going to say?

Boogie on down, Samantha!



Who doesn't love the parachute?
This is so much fun!
Princess picture time!  I should mention it was a dress up party.  I decided against a princess outfit and wore my precious tutu, until I jumped jumped a bit too much and busted the elastic and dropped tutu in front of all my friends. Needless to say this picture has me being the lone ranger, non- dressed up princess.


But I smiled on.


And flashed all the parents my band-aid covered belly button.  Yeppers, Mommy totally zipped my belly up last night when she got me in my pjs for bed.

Gotcha!



What a great party!  Did I mention that we also put on eye shadow and lip gloss.  I can't wait to be a pre-teen!

No comments: