Friday, December 30, 2011

Fashionista Faux Pas!

For those who actually know Samantha and me, then you must feel our pain of having a fashion-sense-LESS mother.  I mean, seriously.  Look at what she is wearing. 

And then how she dressed me.
Yes, this is the best smile I can muster under these circumstances.
Samantha was extra embarrassed because she is non-matching and on the potty.
And, yes, this is the best smile she could muster.
I think we inherited our will to carry on from our Daddy.  He teaches us to go in the wide, wide world and prosper, even if we don't match and our hair looks like its never seen a brush.  Thanks for creating such an interesting challenge for us girls, Mom!

Thankfully, we pulled it together just in time to head to the car and drive up to Somerville to meet Lucinda and her special friend, Matt.  They flew all the way from California to spend time with us.  Lucinda hasn't met me yet and I was very interested in her sweater.  I think I wanted to chew on it, if you  really want to know.

 Samantha was a wee bit shy.  She rocked it in her blue dress and pink cowgirl boots. She also rocked my Cheerios, an egg, a pancake and two pieces of toast.  I think she has a second belly!
We had so much fun and love to meet Mommy and Daddy's friends from before us kids.  They are so gracious to us- thank you!

No comments: