Monday, December 05, 2011

The Stars Aligned

I was super excited to have Grandma and Grandpa here when I woke up.  We had a blast playing until lunchtime and then it was off to school for me and off to Virginia for them.  I had so much fun with them. Come back soon!

Oh, and something very special happened today.....
I finally went a whole day at school in underwear but no diaper!

What has kept me going through this whole potty training thing?  The promise of a pretty pink princess bicycle.  Even Dr.G dangled this carrot.  I mean, I love my tricycle and all, but a pretty pink princess bicycle?  Totally worth pooping in the potty!

Now I just have to convince Miss Danielle that this is a long term commitment and not a once and done kinda thing.  Will you please cheer me on?

Oh, and when I got home?  The most amazing present was waiting for me.  I played with Mr. Snow Miser in Arizona at AH and UB's home last Christmas and Mommy spent all year looking for one.  She just about cried when it arrived, hot off the eBay sleigh and the Kmart price tag was still on it. We got it at the smashing deal of FIVE times its original price, plus shipping, of course!

Mommy has been waiting for this moment for a whole 12 months.  The only surprise?  Just how much this snowman completely freaks out Chrissy.




He's a bit broken, being over ten years old and all, but I love him just the same.
But not nearly as much as Chrissy likes to drink out of a cup, clearly!
She's getting the hang of it quite nicely.

Butternut squash and carrots make your poop orange.  I'm just sayin'!

No comments: