Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hangin' Out With Santa

Chrissy celebrated Christmas Eve with her favorite activity, dig the eyeballs out of her dolly.  No, I'm not kidding.  She loves dollies way more than I ever could, but she is a strong believer in them blindly being her friend.  Ha, ha!

We had a great day playing and napping.  I was under strict instructions to go right to sleep at naptime because we were going to meet Santa tonight at Danny and Bridget's house.  Their Mommy has Santa's personal cell phone number and arranges this super special gathering every Christmas Eve.  You bet me I went right to sleep.  I even got a B-A-T-H and picked out a super cute dress for the upcoming meeting.  And then I promptly got distracted by the tv.
 Chrissy was distracted by a cup.  Silly Chrissy!
Kisses!

Not to be outdone, Daddy paused for a photo op.  Daddy and Chrissy match!


Chrissy?  Just might love her cup a bit more...


Guess who just landed on the rooftop?  I know, I know! 
Santa!

You can't tell from these pictures, but I was so super excited to meet Santa that I sang silly songs and rolled onto my back with my feet straight up in the air. Super ridiculous, I know but Santa is right in front of me!
Womp!
Ready, set....
Womp!
Bridget was ready for Santa's lap. I'm pretty sure she had a plan and knew just what to tell Santa.

I was super excited to see Santa live and in person!

And he brought me a special present with my name on it and everything!

Can it be??

Can't tell what these are?  I know, I know!

New cowgirl boots to replace the ones that I outgrew months ago but kept wearing even though they gave me blisters.  Yay, Santa!

These match my snowman dress. Double score!


Just us girls!
At least I look cute!
And here we have the money shot of Chrissy and Santa!
Wowsers, Santa brought me two presents!
I sure am lucky!
Now this is one happy reindeer Samantha!

Before we knew it, time to go home and put out our snack for Santa.  I picked milk for his bones and a whole wheat vita top so he will go poop.
Sleep, sleep and tomorrow we will celebrate family and gifts of toys and time together.

No comments: