Sunday, December 04, 2011

If You Give A Mouse A Pancake

Chances are this mouse is going to want to dance for you!

This morning is going to be very interesting, I can tell already. We got up a bit later than usual since I was up until 10pm last night.  Holy moly!

Then we showered and went to the school for annual pancake breakfast, where I enjoyed two whole pancakes.  Yummy!

Then it was off to be entertained.  Hi Lion!

I sure am happy when I get to sleep in and have a tasty breakfast.
This is super pinkalicious.  The bathroom at school is pink.  Can you believe that when I'm in kindergarten that I get to use a pink bathroom. Sign me up!

After breakfast, Emily, Katie and I ran around like chickens and even got our picture taken with Santa.  Since I learned to go pee pee and poop on the potty I figure I've got this whole present thing locked up.  Score!

Then we went home and Mommy made me take a nap.  Mommy laughed every time she walked by my room because I was doing everything but sleeping but was doing it quietly. One go round included her seeing me keep my eyes closed with my fingers.  Another time?  On my floor, resting on my Dora pillow while resting my feet on the wall.

After a non-sleeping rest, it was time to head out to the next show.

At the ripe age of three, this is as good as saying 'cheese' gets!


After the show, I get a lollypop- score!


Olivia and me- mouse friends.

Telling stories.

Did I mention that Grandma and Grandpa drove all the way from Viriginia to sit through a two hour performance just to see yours truly?  How awesome!

Back at the fort, we played bath time.  Chrissy wasn't sure about this game so she faced away, pretending to be uninterested but was really trying to figure the game out.
Making a pink castle with Grandma.

Multi-tasking.  Handing something to Grandma while trying to grab a tissue from the end table.
No, I will NOT smile for the picture.
And, since you pushed me, I won't even look at the camera.

Horsey loves its new pink castle/stable.
Night night horsey!

No comments: