Sunday, December 18, 2011

Oh, boy.  Did I take some notes today.  On the way to the mall, Samantha told Mommy that Dane at school calls her baby.  Mommy thought she had wax in her ears and asked Samantha to repeat it twice before realizing that Samantha is no longer a toddler. Daddy did not react well to this milestone (of sorts).  It was a tense moment in the car.  That it until Mommy asked where that came from and Samantha responded with, "my mouth".  Then both Mommy and Daddy busted out laughing as they realized the humor in the situation.

We brought more humor to the mall when Samantha lunged head first down the slide and squealed in delight when she landed on the ground with a satisfying thud.


I took a more laid back approach to the playground.
Until I got so excited I couldn't contain myself.
So Daddy let me join in the fun.
Totally worth it!

Back home, Samantha made her letter to Santa.  It said

Dear Santa,

I want to dress up like a princess.

Please come visit me.

Love,

Samantha


She worked very hard to trace the letters Mommy wrote.
But not so hard she couldn't smile for the camera.  Well, as smile as a three year old does these days!

Here's the moment captured on camera.  Enjoy!



After the card was all squared away it was time to bust out freestyle.  Hey, so long as Santa can read the card, she's good to go!


Next year?  We will both make cards!

No comments: